Improve and fix your developer experience from builds and tests to CI/CD
Developer Productivity Engineering is a discipline of using data and acceleration techniques to improve essential software development processes for greater automation, fast feedback cycles, and reliable feedback.
In this free download of the Developer Productivity Engineering Book we discuss how to:
- understand the importance of fast feedback cycles and catching errors earlier
- quantify the costs of a low productivity environment with slow builds, tests, and CI/CD
- organize data required to understand, troubleshoot, and improve builds and tests
- use acceleration technologies such as build caching and distribution
- find and eliminate the most frequent errors and flaky tests
This book is based on our collective experience learning how the world’s top development teams create a productive and joyful developer experience.