Next Online/Hands-On Workshop: Intro to Developer Productivity Engineering – January 14, (09:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST). Learn more here.
Working at Gradle
Our Global and “Remote First” Workforce
At Gradle our purpose is to empower software development teams to reach their full potential for joy, creativity, and productivity. If this is something that resonates strongly with you, you may be a good cultural fit with Gradle Inc. Before coming to work at Gradle an important thing to understand is that from its inception Gradle was formed as a “remote first” workplace.
This was not the result of the global pandemic. Gradle was started by two Engineers living on opposite sides of the planet that never met physically until well after the open-source project and the company was launched.
Today the remote Gradle workforce includes employees from 19 countries and 5 continents. As a result, being a global, multi-cultural company that collaborates effectively across time zones leveraging a well-honed set of behaviors, tools/systems, and practices, is an essential element of our corporate identity.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace with a global multicultural team that learns from and respects each other. We are committed to advancing diversity and inclusion by investing resources in company-wide inclusion trainings, improving recruitment processes and contributing to groups that are committed to advancing racial/social justice and equality.
Gradle is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
- Gradle Build Tool — Developer AdvocateWorldwide
- Gradle Build Tool — Developer Productivity EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Build Tool — IDE Integration EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Build Tool — Software EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Build Tool — Technical WriterWorldwide
- Gradle Enterprise — Application Security EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Enterprise — Back-end EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Enterprise — Data ScientistNorth America
- Gradle Enterprise — Developer Productivity EngineerWorldwide
- Gradle Enterprise — Front-end EngineerEurope
- Gradle Enterprise — Solutions EngineerNorth America
Operations and HR
- Director of Revenue OperationsNorth America
- Market Development RepresentativeNorth America
- Revenue Operations TechnologistNorth America
- Sales Development Representative North America
- Sales Development Representative - Boston areaBoston
- Sales Development Representative - Chicago areaChicago
- Sales Enablement LeaderNorth America
- Salesforce AdministratorGermany
For information about our collection, use, and disclosure of applicants’ personal information as well as applicants’ rights over their personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.