In this webinar, Hans Dockter, CEO & Founder of Gradle, talked about the emerging practice of developer productivity engineering, a discipline of using data to improve essential development processes from build/test to CI/CD.
Topics covered in this webinar were:
- Quantify the costs of a low productivity environment with wasted time waiting for builds, tests, and CI/CD pipelines
- Communicate the importance of fast feedback cycles and catching errors earlier, including incorrect signals like flaky tests
- Discuss acceleration technologies for speeding up feedback cycles
- Make the practice of developer productivity engineering a respected discipline
- Use data to understand and improve essential development processes
You can access the slides of the webinar here.
Thanks to everyone that attended the webinar and thanks for your questions!