S1E1: Achieving Developer Productivity at Scale
Thursday, January 28, 2021
9am SF, 12pm NY, 5pm London, 6pm Berlin
DevProdEng Showdown is a series of live-streamed 30-minute events where a panel of distinguished experts debate hot topics related to Developer Productivity Engineering and software engineering at scale in a rapid-fire game show-like format.
This episode’s topic is how best to achieve Java at scale in the enterprise.
This episode’s All-Star panelists are:
Topics of discussion:
- Which programming language should be crowned the king when it comes to productivity and scalability?
- Should IntelliJ be crowned the GOAT for productivity?
- How much build time pain should you be able to tolerate before you need a serious DevProd intervention?
- Once and for all, flaky tests should fail builds: yes or no?
- What did the COVID-19 and WFH experiment teach us about developer DevProd?
- What’s the best way to measure developer productivity success?
So take a break, have fun, learn something new, and be an active participant by voting for the contestants who make the best points and upvoting your favorite bonus topics.
We will live stream on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook, but you must register to participate.
Follow us on Twitter: DPE showdown