A fast and efficient CI pipeline can make or break your team’s developer experience and productivity.
But what are the biggest determinants of CI pipeline performance? How do CI platform infrastructure and build/test performance impact each other and where should you focus your efforts?
Join Arnaud Héritier from CloudBees, and Etienne Studer from Gradle on Thursday, December 12th at 9 am Pacific time for a discussion of what techniques and technologies exist to improve CI build and test speed, reliability, and resource efficiency. We will discuss how to:
- Improve CI capacity planning based on real-time analytics
- Increase CI agent availability and resource efficiency
- Instrument Gradle and Maven to understand how the build impacts CI performance
- Speed up CI pipelines by using build caching with both Maven and Gradle builds
- Speed up CI pipelines by using distributed test execution for both Maven and Gradle builds via Jenkins agents
- Increase CI pipeline reliability for Maven and Gradle by flaky test analytics
If you can’t make it to the live session, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
90-minute session with Q&A.
Meet the speakers
VP of Engineering at Gradle
Manager, Support Tooling at CloudBees