Showdown on Wall Street
Large banks have some of the largest software projects and code bases in the world. What’s it like working on developer productivity engineering and developer experience for 5K+ developers in a heavily regulated financial entity with legacy code? In this episode of DevProdEng Showdown we feature productivity engineering, developer tooling, and developer experience experts who have been working on the challenges of shipping software at scale at large heavily-regulated financial institutions. The importance of digital transformation in the financial services industry has accelerated the need for and focus on Developer Productivity Engineering. Join us and learn from our expert panelists who will answer questions in an entertaining, rapid-fire, game-show-like format on the best ways to achieve developer productivity and experience excellence. You vote on the best answers and determine the winner.
This episode’s all star panelists:
- What to do when you’re blocked by “process”
- Best hacks to speedup the onboarding time of new developers
- The best way to find and fix Log4J vulnerabilities firm wide
- How to address dependency management in the software supply chain
- Best practices for dealing with flaky tests at a large firm
- How best to manage and monitor distributed applications
- The new role of enterprise architecture
- How agile is too agile?
Not familiar with DevProdEng Showdown!? It’s a series of live-streamed 30-minute episodes where a panel of distinguished experts debate hot topics related to Developer Productivity Engineering in a rapid-fire game show-like format. Check out our pilot episode below to get a better idea of what you’re in for and don’t forget to invite your colleagues that care about DevX: