Learn how to leverage Gradle Enterprise to maximize developer productivity with Gradle through hands-on examples and live Q&A.
Developers are under pressure to release software more and more often. It doesn’t take much for builds to become slow and unreliable due to increasing complexity and regressions. Not to mention that debugging build issues is expensive, time consuming and results in unnecessary friction amongst your engineering team.
Gradle Enterprise is a product that enables your build team to shrink build times by 50%-90% so you can recapture millions of dollars in annual R&D savings.
This class demonstrates how you can improve your build with Gradle Enterprise. It also contains several use cases and examples of publishing and interpreting build scans, adding custom data to build scans, doing data analytics, and using and optimizing the Gradle Enterprise build cache.
90 minute training session with Q&A.
Build masters and developers with build responsibility or interest in builds.
This course requires a good understanding and working experience with builds.
- Developer Productivity and the build
- What is Gradle Enterprise?
- Leveraging the remote build cache
- Build scans and use cases
- Using build analytics
- Build cache overview
- Understanding build cache architecture & topology
- Using the Gradle Enterprise build cache
- Optimizing the build cache with build data
- Build scans overview
- Adding your own data to build scans
- Integrating with external tools
- Configure a project to publish customized build scans
- Fixing failures faster
- Comparing build scans
- Use build scans to identify problems
- Enhancing build performance proactively with the Build Performance Dashboard
- Use the Build Scan UI to discover pain points in your builds
- Diving deeper into the data with the Export API
- Integrating with BI tools and other platforms via the Export API
- Use the Export API to prioritize improvements
- Documentation and Resources
- Free Gradle Enterprise Trial