December 14, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
The objective of this training is to teach individual developers how to increase their productivity by debugging any local and CI build issues faster using Develocity, either on their own or in collaboration with colleagues.
- Using a Build Scan to uncover what happened in the build
- Troubleshooting build failures efficiently
- Understanding dependency graphs in depth
- Analyzing flaky and failed tests
- Collaborating with colleagues more effectively
- Course Outline
40 minutes of content with 20 minutes of Q&A.
Leaving this training developers will understand how to use scans to explore build issues they encounter, better self service troubleshoot their own build failures, and share scans with the build team using collaborative features for complex issues on which they need assistance.