Whether producing private or public components, most projects are built with multiple software libraries interacting together. Aside from knowing what to publish and how to do so, this webinar will cover strategies for streamlining the publication and integration processes.
We will discuss:
- Understanding the Gradle component model
- Publishing on a Maven or Ivy repository
- Publishing sources, javadocs or custom components
- Signing and publishing to public repositories
- Understanding the difference between the POM, Ivy and Gradle Module Metadata formats
- The benefits of the new Gradle Module Metadata format
- Strategies for published version numbers
- Release strategies
- Integration strategies
If you can’t make it to the live session, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
90 minute training session with Q&A.
Anyone getting started with Gradle, be they build masters or developers.
This course requires basic knowledge of the Gradle syntax.
Meet the speakers
Principal Software Engineer @ Gradle
Lead Software Engineer @ Gradle