Learn how top engineering teams use Gradle Enterprise to improve developer productivity 🤔. Watch now.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. Your use of our Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
- Content Restrictions. You agree that you will not under any circumstances upload, post, host, or transmit any content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system); or
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
- Conduct Restrictions. While using Gradle, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including Gradle employees, officers, and agents, or other Gradle Users;
- use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
- attempt to disrupt or tamper with Gradle’s servers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on Gradle’s servers through automated means, or to access Gradle’s Service in ways that exceed your authorization;
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Gradle, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site’s purpose; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person’s personal information without consent.
- Services Usage Limits. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without Gradle’s express written permission.
- Scraping. Scraping refers to extracting data from our Website via an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler. It does not refer to the collection of information through Gradle’s API. You may scrape the website for the following reasons:
- Researchers may scrape public, non-personal information from Gradle for research purposes, only if any publications resulting from that research are open access.
- Archivists may scrape Gradle for public data for archival purposes.
You may not scrape Gradle for spamming purposes, including for the purposes of selling Gradle users’ personal information, such as to recruiters, headhunters, and job boards.
All use of Gradle data gathered through scraping must comply with the Gradle Privacy Statement.
- Privacy. Misuse of Gradle Users’ Personal Information is prohibited.Any person, entity, or service collecting data from Gradle must comply with the Gradle Privacy Statement, particularly in regards to the collection of our Users’ Personal Information (as defined in the Gradle Privacy Statement). If you collect any Gradle User’s Personal Information from Gradle, you agree that you will only use the Personal Information you gather for the purpose for which our User has authorized it. You agree that you will reasonably secure any Personal Information you have gathered from Gradle, and you will respond promptly to complaints, removal requests, and “do not contact” requests from Gradle or Gradle Users.
- Excessive Bandwidth Use. If we determine your bandwidth usage to be significantly excessive in relation to other Gradle customers, we reserve the right to suspend your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- User Protection. You agree not to engage in activity that significantly harms our Users. We will resolve disputes in favor of protecting our Users as a whole.