Next Online Workshop: Gradle Build Cache Deepdown- November 2 (09:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT). Learn more and register here.
Gradle Enterprise 2016.4
Gradle Enterprise 2016.4 brings improved navigation and sharing, UI refinements, more powerful task search, better disk space management, and more.
This release is optimized for version 1.3 of the build scan plugin.
A new user manual is available for the Gradle build scan plugin that details how to use the plugin and application.
Specify custom data at build time via system properties.
./gradlew build -Dscan -Dscan.tag.manuallyFlagged
./gradlew build -Dscan -Dscan.link.GitHubRepo=https://github.com/gradle/gradle
./gradlew build -Dscan -Dscan.value.code=1234
See this example scan with this custom data.
For more information, please consult the corresponding user manual section.
Tasks can be filtered by name and/or outcome.
See it in action with this task search.
The admin dashboard indicates how much disk is being used by the installation and how much free space remains, allowing you to more effectively monitor your installation.
- [FIX] Multi-line custom values are incorrectly displayed as a single line.
- [FIX] TestNG test results are not displayed correctly.
- [FEATURE] Create build scans with build scan plugin version 1.3.
- [FEATURE] Navigate scan to scan sections faster by menu icons.
- [FEATURE] Use the breadcrumb navigation trail to navigate build scans.
- [FEATURE] Click on links in console output to follow the link in a new window.
- [FEATURE] Click on failed tests in the test summary to view their details.
- [FEATURE] Share dependency search results by copying the browser's location.
- [FEATURE] Search for tasks based on outcome (e.g. UP-TO-DATE).
- [FEATURE] Monitor installation disk usage from the admin dashboard.